Making my mind up about Me Made May 13

After endless prevarications, I've finally decided to do Me Made May '13. I've enjoyed Me Made Mays in past, cheering from the sidelines. But now I have a blog, it's time to get involved.

For my first MMM, I'm going to make it easy on myself. And so...

"I, Paola, of La Sartora blog, do solemnly swear on my copy of the Readers Digest Complete Guide to Sewing, to wear at least one me made item per day in the month of May 2013".

Nice and simple! Clothes wise, this is doable, I think. The challenge will come in taking a photo every day, and more particularly, making sure I look presentable for the length of time it takes to get to take said photo.

I'm going to post every few days - every day just daunts me.

Let the fun begin! I'm off now to figure out how to connect the camera to the tripod.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MBM - Style Arc Avery

MBM - Liesl + Co Gallery Tunic, Version 2

Me Made May 16 - Week 3