Me Made May - Ep 1


Well, we are off to an auspicious start for MMM13 - taking photo and posting on the same day. Don't expect the same miracle for the rest of the month!

Outfit:
Top  - Burda 02-2008-123
Pants - Self drafted denim trousers

These pants are a bit of workhorse in my wardrobe. I don't wear jeans, but these pants fit the bill for jean occasions. They are in desperate need of alteration, as do all my pants. I've lost some weight recently, and all my pants are sitting low, causing the crotch to drop. Not attractive, but alterations aren't my favourite things to do, so I keep procrastinating.

Photographed with my tibouchina bush. Isn't it pretty?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MBM - Style Arc Avery

MBM - Style Arc Autumn dress

MBM - Liesl + Co Gallery Tunic, Version 2