Me Made May - 11, 12, 13

May 11
Typical Saturday of running around, and netball watching. Amelia's team won 43-13, and Amelia scored four goals in the quarter she was in goal. Go Mim!

Wearing:
Top: Klimt t-shirt, Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
Pants: Self drafted pants, in denim
Converse sneakers.

 
Mothers Day, May 12
 
I was visiting my mother in Sydney, and we had a big family lunch with my four brothers, 3 sisters-in-law, 1 sister-in-law (pending), 2 nieces, 5 nephews, mum, dad and my own children (my husband was in Brisbane visiting his own mother). And sundry dogs.
My family's Italian, food is very important. That why I'm wearing this today:
 
Wearing:
Top: Sewaholic Renfrew, merino wool, pre-blog make.
Dress: Vogue 1170, pre-blog make
Leggings.
 
 
With Cameron and Amelia.
 
 
May 13

A day at home, doing yard work. Seriously, who wants to see another photo of me in what I call my "grot clothes". If you're interested, check out what I was wearing on May 5. That will give you a good idea!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MBM - Style Arc Avery

MBM - Liesl + Co Gallery Tunic, Version 2

Me Made May 16 - Week 1