And the Wrap Dress patterns go to...

No, I haven't forgotten. Just unexpectedly away from the computer for a few days.

The recipients of the wrap dress patterns are...

Vogue 8379 - Kristy of lower your presser foot, you were the only one to put your hand up for this one, so it's all yours.

My daughter conducted the draw for the other patterns.

Kwik Sew 3489 - Nicole of The Somnolent Dachshund

Colette Crepe - Mel or Te Araroa,

Kristy, Nicole and Mel, drop me a line with your postal details at greengrow at live dot com dot au, and I will pop the patterns in the mail.

St Vincent de Paul lucked out.

Happy Australia Day, everyone.


Comments

  1. Thanks Paola - I feel like a winner nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Paola - I've been hoping to make this one up after seeing some wonderful versions online - I'll let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MBM - Style Arc Avery

Me Made May 16 - Week 3

MBM - Liesl + Co Gallery Tunic, Version 2