Catching up with Me Made May 14

I intended to sign up for Me Made May 14 all along, but you know, April just got away from me. Yeah, excuses, I'm full of ém! Never mind, here's the pledge:

I, Paola of La Sartora, sign up as a participant in Me Made May. I endeavour to wear at least one me made item a day for the duration of May 2014.
And here I am, with three photos from the first three days. So let the fun begin...
 
May 1: At Shoalhaven Heads Beach NSW, near the surf club, wearing Tessuti Mandy Boat Neck Tee.
 

May 2: My other Tessuti Mandy Boat Neck Tee, self drafted pants. And I've been to the hairdresser.
 

May 3: Holey moley, the weather switch has flicked to winter in a major way in the last 24 hours. Off to watch my daughter play netball wearing Tessuti Anita Ponti Pant.
 
Last year I listed my RTW items as well. This year I'm not going to bother. If I don't mention it, it's RTW.
 
I'll probably make my me made posts on the weekend. See you then!

Comments

  1. Good on you for doing MMM..I've never quite got there..Love the new hairstyle as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have joined the challenge Paola. Love the new hairdo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MBM - Style Arc Avery

MBM - Liesl + Co Gallery Tunic, Version 2

Me Made May 16 - Week 3