Me Made May 14 - May 18 to 24


Time for another instalment of Me Made May 14:
This week saw the continuation of our Endless Summer. It started on August 30 last year (ostensibly our winter) with a 30C day, and still it drags on. Today it was 26C, again! Looking at the corresponding weeks in 2013, I was well into tights, boots, scarves  merino wool Renfrews and coats by now. And though the weather is perfect at the moment with glorious days and cool crisp nights, I'm really looking forward to a few months of winter, I tell you. Bring it on!
This week also saw my work throw up some curly ones - I needed to wear exercise gear for work on not one, but two days, Tuesday and Thursday. I don't have any Me Made exercise gear at the moment. So I edited my pledge to at least one Me Made item per day to one Me Made item per day on average.


Sunday May 18. Most of the day in gardening grunge gear, but I did tidy myself up and look presentable to attend a local Community Forum Meeting in the afternoon. Wearing Maria Denmark Edith dress.

Monday May 19: Mondays are always very busy. A quick photo at the end of the day, in dishevelled top from Burda July 2008.

 Wednesday May 21: At work today, totally Me Made. Tessuti Mandy Boat Neck Tee, Tessuti Silva Shirt Jacket and self drafted trousers.

Friday May 23: Doing voluntary work today..and I get to wear a skirt, and a necklace (which you can hardly see)! Yippee! Wearing Vogue 1357 skirt, Burda 2008-06-105 blouse.

May 24: Doing the usual stuff - house and garden chores, then netball watching. Wearing Simplicity 4076 t-shirt with self drafted pants. I can't believe I'm wearing sandals on May 24 . And no jacket either! Crazy.




Comments

  1. Your MMM wrap ups are looking good. I can't believe the weather either except for the fact that it's getting rather cold just before dawn when I go to work but I have to dress for the heat as well. Will we ever get a winter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true the mornings are pretty cool - I seem to be starting the day with a cardi or jacket that soon gets ditched. Winter, where are you??

      Delete
  2. You are going well Paola with MMM despite your work commitments. Yes, our weather has been a bit crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the craziness continues today...

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I had lunch with friends yesterday and it was a perfectly viable option to discuss whether we should sit outside in the beer garden and enjoy some sunshine. What deterred us? The flies! BTW, loving your MMM posts. Thanks for being an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flies! My goodness, they are bad here too. There always seems to be a blowfly hanging about. Totally over it:)

      Delete
  4. You are doing well with your MMM commitments and agree this weather is very do weird.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MBM - Style Arc Avery

MBM - Liesl + Co Gallery Tunic, Version 2

Me Made May 16 - Week 3