Me Made May 16 - Week 3

Welcome to Week 3, of my version of Me Made May 2016 - Climate Change Edition.
This weekend I heard the news that New South Wales is on track to have it's warmest May ever. This is no surprise. The daily maximums have hovered in the low to mid 20s, which is about 5 degrees warmer than average for this time of year. I have yet to break out the long boots, tights and scarves. That Paprika Patterns Jasper sweatshirt from a few posts ago that I was rushing to finish before the cold weather started? Need not have worried! Haven't had a chance to wear it yet!

To recap, my challenge is to wear at least Me Made item a day (not documented), and two Me Made outfits per week to share with you on the blog. Here are this weeks Me Made Outfits:


It's Saturday. With my camp chair and flat white, I'm ready for a spot of netball watching. Wearing:

Pants - Style Arc Misty (these are getting worn a lot at the moment)

I got excited when there was enough of a nip in the air in the morning to wear the Minoru. To be honest though, as soon as I sat down to watch the game, the jacket came off.
My daughter's team won 31-11. They are having a really good season, nice to have after a really terrible season in 2015.



Sunday. This is what I wore this morning to nick into the local shops to buy some groceries. When I got home, I pottered around the house all day in bare feet and the dress.

Dress: Maria Denmark Edith
Cardigan: Style Arc Cosy Cardi

Comments

  1. Nice to see your me mades in action. The warm weather has had a big influence on what I have been wearing, compared to Me Made May last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I look at my posts from MMM in the corresponding weeks in 2013 and 2014, I can see all the items that haven't seen the light of day yet!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MBM - Style Arc Avery

MBM - Style Arc Autumn dress

MBM - Liesl + Co Gallery Tunic, Version 2